dhammadrops

Friday, January 22, 2010

May I


Namo tassa Bhagavato Arahato Samma SamBuddhasa,

How wonderful it would be if all sentient beings were to abide in equanimity,
Free of hatred and attachment!
May they abide in equanimity!
I myself will cause them to abide in equanimity!
May I be able to do this.

How wonderful it would be if all sentient beings had happiness and the cause of happiness!
May they have happiness and its cause!
I shall cause them to have these!
May I be able to do this.

How wonderful it would be if all sentient beings were free of suffering and its cause!
May they be free of suffering and its cause!
I myself will free them from suffering and its cause!
May I be able to do this.

How wonderful it would be if all sentient beings were never separated from the happiness of higher rebirth and liberation!
May they never separate from the happiness of higher rebirth and liberation!
I myself will cause them never to be separated from these!
May I be able to do this.

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

item2
masthead
upcomingevents