dhammadrops

Friday, September 18, 2009

May I




Homage to the Buddha, Dhamma and Sangha,

May any sorrow that I feel show me the way to compassion for others.

May I realize grace in the midst of suffering.

May loving-kindness sustain me through the ups and downs of life.

May love fill and heal my body and mind.

May I be peaceful and content.

May I find peace and strength that I may use my abilities to help others.

May I receive the love and compassion of others.

May all those who are grieving be released from their suffering.

May I let go of guilt and resentment.

May I forgive myself for mistakes made and things left undone.

May I forgive others and be forgiven by others for any transgressions.

May I accept my human limitations with compassion.

May I offer gratitude to those around me.

May I be grateful for this life.

May I use my life well and fully.

Sadhu! Sadhu! Sadhu!
--

No comments:

Post a Comment

item2
masthead
upcomingevents